1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Stuff add recently

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Hambrick & Co., Jan 24, 2009.

1. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

Its been a while since I have posted pics. Added a Pro-Rack, tool box, new graphics, and a western 1000 swing gate spreader. Anyone have any ideas on how to wash the back window with the pro rack in the way. What PITA......

2008 New Graphic Pass Side.jpg

2009 Back Rack.jpg

2009 Western 1000 Spreader.jpg

2009 Western Spreader.jpg

2008 Tail Gate Graphic.jpg

2. Hambrick & Co.

And some others

2008 Front Plow View.jpg

2009 Pro Rack.jpg

2009 Western Spreader 1.jpg

3. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

I asume you are going to move the light to the backrack? Get small piece of steel and do it your self. Much chearper than buying Back racks piece.

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

where did your guide markers go on your plow?

5. Hambrick & Co.

Can the mag mount be mounted to the rack? would I just use a 10'' X 5" flat plate mounted to the rack?

6. Hambrick & Co.

That picture was pre-season. I took them off last year along with the cutting edge (which was in the pic) so that the bolts dont rust on. Plus I stored the plow in my garage and didnt want the guides to get bent or broken over the summer.

7. Truck_Stuff

Truck_Stuff Inactive
    from NJ

Just a quick question, Did you take the ProRack stickers off or did you get it with no stickers? Just wondering.

8. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

Thats all that I did. Dealer wanted around 80.00 if memory serves and I wnet to a small weld shop in town and got a thin piece of steel painted it black drilled it to match holes and mounted to BR.

9. Truck_Stuff

Truck_Stuff Inactive
    from NJ

Or you can get this for $37.95
    [​IMG]

10. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

That would work too but why go around the upper "tube" when it is predrilled already and all you need is a small piece of steel and 2 bolts?

11. Hambrick & Co.

Thanks Hamil. I will see what the guys at work can do. They are slow in the shop.

Tony - The rack did come with stickers already on. One was scratched and missing part of a letter and looked silly. So I took them off. I like the clean look better.

12. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck. Does the swing away work with the tailgate?

13. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck. I like that rack too.

14. Hambrick & Co.

Yes it does but it gets in the way.

15. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Lookig good new spreader looks nice. for cleaning the window I use my moms swiffer and just attach a paper towel too it, spray the window and wipe
    300_128736.jpg

300_128736.jpg

16. csx5197

csx5197 Senior Member

nice looking setup, yeah that light on top of the back-rack, will make it look better. As for the window, lots and lots of water. Perhaps you could take everything off, then rain-x your window, then you should be able to just wash and rinse and it should leave a streak-free shine. Hey, it's just a thought

17. MattyK

MattyK Senior Member
    from Boston

I can't exactly tell, but I think I may have the exact same light as you. What I did was take the magnetic mounts off, pulled the rubber suction piece off. Flipped the magnetic discs upside down and bolted them to the backrack. Lastly screwed the light back to the discs

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=46293&page=3

post #45