1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Stuff 2013

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Mysticlandscape, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Got a few new toys this year. I'll start with my fave

2. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

That is one bad ass truck - n - plow. Congrats !!!
  3. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

nice rig and plow
  4. gallihersnow

gallihersnow Senior Member

That is one sweet truck!
  5. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck!
  6. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

very nice plow rig
  7. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

sweet rig word of advice from a fellow ccsb 6.7 owner on black Friday order yourself a 50 gallon titan fuel tank from xdp it is hands down the best money iv spent on my truck and iv spent a LOT. Either way good luck with it
  8. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

nice , good luck with that f350 business must be great to get a platinum addition I saw one in just like that in gas very nice inside and a lot of gagets.
  9. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Very nice upgrade. I can't wait to try mine.
  10. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

That's it! I have to get a plow for mine. Looks great Mystic, heard these 6.7's are beasts to plow with.
  11. cat10

cat10 Senior Member

looks great u should push some snow with that
  12. Mysticlandscape

Thanks guys. I drove my other truck 6.5 years she had 135k on it no major problems but we just needed another truck couldn't be in 4 places at once with 3 trucks. So I figured mine as well travel nice. Plus I do a lot of weekend trips, lake, concerts, road trips. I'm a young single guy so mine as well get something nice because I probably won't be able to once I have wife an kids. I'm not a fan of those letters on the back thinking about taking them off. I plan on getting a transfer tank real soon. Already 12k on the clock, Love the truck its my baby.
  13. Mysticlandscape

Needed to get a bigger machine for snow work this year so here she is older but in good shape and should easily do what I will ask of her.

Also one with the blade on it. I was having trouble posting pictures but finally figured it out. Got a few more coming....

New  loader 2.jpg

New Rig 2013 Blade.jpg
  14. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Nope. Then you'll have to find a left over and nicely equipped XL. I know a guy....:laughing:
  15. LuckyPlower

LuckyPlower Senior Member

sharp looking truck
  16. TCLandscaping

TCLandscaping Senior Member

You must do some serious work in the summer months as well. I feel like you have built your business rather fast. But like they say hard work pays off. I was hoping you would chime in soon as I love seeing pics of your stuff. That loader is awesome. Good luck this season. And keep the pics coming.
  17. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

Wow congrats on the new equipment and truck.
  18. A&J Landscaping

A&J Landscaping Senior Member

Congrats on the truck and loader hope you have a good season and keep the pics coming
  19. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

Sexy looking truck! wesportussmileyflag
  20. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

quote "Needed to get a bigger machine for snow work this year so here she is older but in good shape and should easily do what I will ask of her."

but you know you will make more $$ with old betsy than with a new one unless the old one was severly beat on. good luck with her .