1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New strobes

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by dan67, Nov 16, 2009.

1. dan67

dan67 Member

Just added led strobes to the rear, had the overhead strobes for years.Had help from Dissociative on decididing the type for the rear. Let it snow

atv 008.jpg

2. MRadke

MRadke Member
    from WI

What strobe are you using for the overhead and is it LED? I have been thinking about an overhead strobe, but don't have too many amps to spare.

3. dan67

dan67 Member

The upper are PM mod. number v766ma 2 joule 78 fpm at .4 amp each (LED). There not sync. so pattern is always different. Bottom are strobes n' more E4 super Led sync'ed togeather ( 1 watt). Have video but it wouldn't down load.

4. MRadke

MRadke Member
    from WI

Thanks, that looks like what I need. Did you get the beacon from an online vendor or purchase it locally?

5. dan67

dan67 Member

I got the beacons from are local parts house they are the same as I have on my tractor and on are forklift at work

6. cubplower

cubplower Senior Member

very nice looking