1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Strobes or LEDs

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by neucaptain, Aug 10, 2007.

1. neucaptain

neucaptain Junior Member
    from NH

Any good websites to get strobes or LEDs cheap? I guess aside from buying used ones on the equipment forum here?

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

I just picked up some Whelen LIN3's from http://www.sirennet.com they have really fair prices and are great to deal with. Theres a few other good sites that guys on here ordered from...do a search

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I usually go thru lshlights.net or sirennet. Galls sells a 90 watt whelen system for $310 bucks. That same kit you can get from sirennet for 200.00. Or if you wanted to try a&w towing. They sell a new led strobe. All you do is replace the strobe bulb with the led and you are all set. The leds have a built in flasher too. The only pita is they sell for about 150.00 bucks a piece.

4. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

I have brand new fullsize lightbars for 325 and all led lightbar for 650. pm for details

5. neucaptain

neucaptain Junior Member
    from NH

thanks for the ideas... i'm looking at the able 2 mini lightbar amber and either the magnet or permanent mount. cheapest i've found so far was $210 plus S&H. maybe someone has this used and cheaper?

6. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

7. Squid327WFD3

Squid327WFD3 Junior Member

8. neucaptain

neucaptain Junior Member
    from NH

Thanks for your help all! I found a used mini lightbar from someone on here, but I appreciate all your time and efforts!