1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new strobes i found...

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by dalejr_fan112, Nov 20, 2010.

1. dalejr_fan112

dalejr_fan112 Junior Member

2. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

I wonder if they go on sale next Friday?
  3. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

All the videos I have seen of these light are in dark indoor back grounds I would like to see a set in outdoor sunlight surroundings I personally dont think they will be that bright in a typical daytime setting
  4. mzgloves20

mzgloves20 Member

I like the idea. Just have to be melt-retina bright for me to buy...
  5. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

they look BAD when you run em with parkign lights ON....watch the video...if you have your truck lights on it looks like when you activate the flashing almost HALF the leds dont even flash....they stay steady..

why would you want to have em stay half constant on when parking lights are on....takes away a lot of warning power...

ALSO....for 225.00 you can order 4 vertex and pop em in.....THATS a good set up...not this...

also....these are old GEN1 leds.....and they are NOT bright in any way.......dont waste your money guys...
  6. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

We do all the videos under a few thousand watts of light and they have made a change so the running lights will go off when you activate the warning lights lessening the washout from the running lights. Overall a very good light and great idea.