1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Steps

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MJM Landscaping, Mar 18, 2006.

1. MJM Landscaping

MJM Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

Kinda bored took some pics. Just pulled my sander out and put chrome steps on my truck. Alot easier to get in and out now.

small truck 1.jpg

2. MJM Landscaping

from Maine

another one:::

small truck 2.jpg

3. Greg Aquila

Greg Aquila Member

Nice truck man !! How do you like that duramax diesel !!

DSC00192 86.jpg

4. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

How'd you hang the spreader? tree?

Did you sell your exmark yet? What about that trailer?

5. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

why crome steps and not black? only shiny part of the truck, and a pain to keep clean.

6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

i could be wrong, but isn't black harder to keep clean that any other color? just what i thought.................

i think it looks good!

7. Surfside

Surfside Member

Hey,something is missing!!!! OH YEAH! SNOW? Bought my first plow this year and will be in the seat of and 06 very soon. Just need to sell my 94 3500 and a Tacomapayup I will not return to the dealer I bought the x-blade from ,who sold you your truck? Looks dam good!!

8. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Have pictures of the 94 3500?

9. MJM Landscaping

from Maine

Surfside: Bought the truck from O'Conners GMC in augusta as a cab and chassis. They did the plow and coastal metal fab. did the body.

firelwn82: Chrome look better and are easier to clean.

NEUSWEDE: I built that A frame. There's pics in the ice management forum.
    still got the exmark and the trailer. The uncle henrys messed up the phone number for the exmark. I am gonna order the 20 footer tomarrow I think.

10. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Nice trucks, do you have any pics of the F-150 with the blade on it? I have the same truck and I want to eventually put a plow on it.
    Eric

11. MJM Landscaping

from Maine

12. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

crome easy to clean in summer I think, but winter hard to keep from getting surface rust spots. I've got a set of alluminum wheels with crome center caps don't ask why they were on it when I got it, anyway I hate crome such a pain. you do have nice trucks though. Didn't mean anything bye it just opinion.

13. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Thanks, truck looks real good with that plow on it. I have the same one in white same options everything even the leveling kit. Do you have any pictures with the plow raised?
    Thanks
    Eric

14. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

man truck looks good...like that a lot

15. Surfside

Surfside Member

Hey,sorry! Seaside check Uncle Henrys .com. The pic of the 3500 is posted, and the Tacoma.