1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Spreader

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Chief Plow, Jan 1, 2003.

1. Chief Plow

Chief Plow Senior Member

I just used my new tarco 8' high lander jr spreader for the first time last night. I feel like the proud papa of a new baby. Wow, that worked good, well worth the investment. I just got tired of loading bags in the tailgate model. Now, my other trucks and guys will get that job..... Great season so far here...........Good luck Another storm tonight 4-8" ........

2. slplow

slplow PlowSite.com Veteran

Oh come on, you no it's more fun to go out in cold wet snow/sleet and frezing rain to open up bags of salt to put in the spreader. HA HA HA I never did have a tail gate speader but I did have an old hiway spreader with a cable controls. It never faild that the cable would freeze and I would have to get out to get the thing going. Now with fisher spreader, I only get out of the truck
    for coffee.
    The only thing funner than new toy's is the cash it brings in.
  3. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

Good luck with your new sander. I bought a snowfighter combination sander from Tarco this year and it's working great too! If yours is built at all like mine, you'll be real happy with it.