1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Sponsor??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by windmill, Nov 18, 2003.

1. windmill

windmill Senior Member

Hey what happened to http://www.snowplowing-contractors.com/ aren't they a sponsor anymore? Ah maybe their nickel ran out, welcome Erickson Trucks n Parts. A little too far for me to drop in and say hello personally, but hello from afar.

2. Dan725

Dan725 Junior Member

please read the guidelines, no links to other industry related forums.

Edited by chuckwk

3. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

http://www.snowplowing-contractors.com/ was never a paying sponsor of plowsite.... This was just a link out of respect, a respect that still remains.... I ran out of room for paying sponsors so I had to replace that button with Erickson's... but, i will put that link back on the sponsor page or make other arrangements when I get time. I still have to fix up Erickson's button per their specs...

Of course, all of this with Sean's approval.

4. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

we have gotten a lot of new sponsers and i think its great that the plow company's are noticing our site and helping out, thanks to all our sponser!:)

5. windmill

windmill Senior Member

Are we waiting until you have time for this one too? or did Sean say . . . . "ain't goin to happen in my life time." Since the web site comes up stars I guess it won't be get an icon anytime soon.

6. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

this is not my department

7. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

bsflag.gif

8. windmill

windmill Senior Member

The quote was yours. Page up a little and you'll find it.
    Nate, do you need help out your way??? I see you've raise the BIG SNOW flag. I see it's only in yellow so it's not an emergency yet.
    It also may take me a while to get there from here as well.
    How do you make all of those things, you have way to much time on your hands.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2004
  9. crazymike97

crazymike97 Junior Member

BIG Snow Flag huh. now Windmill be nice or you will end up like me with new SNs everyday LOL

10. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

NO B.S. here... everything, just as I stated. Like I also said... not my department, and I don't have the approval to do anything beyond what anyone here has seen as of late.

11. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I know that it is out of your hands Chuck,.... you know

<b><font size="5" face="Matisse ITC"color="#FF9933">Nate~</font></b>

12. windmill

windmill Senior Member

SNs???

I try to be nice, I just wanted to bring back something that had not been responded to yet.

I like the new picture Chuckwk.

13. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

Thanks!, Cameron looked at it today and said "Hey, that's Bubba!" (that's what I call him)