1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Sponsor - New Forum

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Sean Adams, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams Member

Welcome to our new sponsor - SnoWay. Here you can post in this forum about their products and services. Enjoy!
  2. glen_918

glen_918 Junior Member
    from RI

Hello 1st time here. I am purchasing a 26 series snoway. The dealer that I'm going threw said that the wireless remote are on back order and that no one that he knows in New England have any. He said he might get one on Friday so my plow could be on next week some time. But he is not sure if it would come in or not. By the way i orded it a few days before Xmas's so it has been almost 2 weeks. Is this true that they are back order?
  3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Congratulations on the new plow. We at Sno-Way appreciate your business. Yes we currently have a backorder situation on the wireless controls. All back orders should be filled and stock on hand around Jan 7th.
  4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Go into the sno-way board see what "toby can do for you.
  5. glen_918

glen_918 Junior Member
    from RI

I don't want to step on my dealers toesprsport
  6. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

i am sure it's worth the wait

how does snow-way feel about "self installer's"
  7. mrwonderful76

mrwonderful76 Junior Member

I'm having a snoway 29HDW installed today with the wireless remote. You might want to call the company I'm working with and see if you can buy a wireless remote from them (Buckeye Power Sales 614-861-6000). They only install wireless remote controlers on the snoway plows they sale and could probably get you one before Jan 7th.
  8. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

This thread is 11 months old.
  9. Hooker751

Hooker751 Member

Hi there & welcome to the site. I have an older sno-way 28D 101329 Series V plow that I just repainted. I have the sno-way decals for the plow , but not the picture of LOBO Wolfe Decal that goes in the middle of the plow. Can you get it or can I order it from you??? I would like to put it back on the plow again. Thanks in advance for your help.
  10. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I will see if they are still available and how muchpayup.
  11. Hooker751

Hooker751 Member

Thanks Basher

Thank you Basher for looking. I had the others made up for mine. The sno-way decals, but the center one LOBO Wolfe >>>>I wanted to see if I could get the right one from the dealer on this first. Let me know what you find out. Thanks in advance
  12. bushsmith1

bushsmith1 Junior Member
    from vermont

News Flash, I have received good informaton that G.B. Mechanical Truck Center out of Williston Vermont is offering these deals on V-Wing (2) and Revolution (3) plows, They are willing to sell there inventory at 10% above there cost, At this price these won't last to long, just thought people reading this would have some interest in this deal.