1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Sponsor - Just Introducing Myself

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Strobesupply, Oct 8, 2004.

1. Strobesupply

Strobesupply Junior Member

Hello Everyone,

I have just come on board as a sponsor here at Plowsite.com and wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Nancy Talbot and I am the owner of Strobesupply.com. We sell Strobe, LED and Halogen Safety Lighting and Supplies. If there is something that you need that you don't see on the site just let me know, I will do my best to get my hands on it for you.

If anyone has any questions or comments, please feel free to email me anytime, post here or call me toll free @ 877-747-7760. I look forward to the opportunity of working with you all.

Have a great weekend - Nancy :)

2. ZamboniHDB

ZamboniHDB Senior Member

Great place to deal with! I did business with her on two different occasions. Easy to order, quick shipping, and great communication from her makes all the difference in an Internet transaction!

Just my .02¢
    Rick

3. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

about time ya got on board here Nancy! welcome

Nate~

BTW who won the contest?