1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new sponsers!!

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by elite1msmith, Nov 4, 2008.

1. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

so maybe im blind, or just cant read.... but i seem to see a few new sponsers on this site in the past 2 months.... salt, liquid, rubber tracks,....driveway markers

I LIKE it .... I really hope that plowsite continues to ADD MORE sponsers related to your line of work like these.... Even if its just a link to a website.... a list of supplies would be great -

maybe , the entire comunnity could provide a few names and numbers for plowsite to contact, to get them on the board here-

2. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

regional truck in addison, Il...kinda cockey but good at what hey do

3. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

i dont think the added sponsors are keeping the site from not working and us from gettign "server busy."

4. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

i dont think that either

but wouldnt it be REALLY nice, if say for example there was a list of about 15 major salt suppliers in your area? or plow installers? i know of a bunch of smaller shops that are not known in this area, but they always have parts on hand - I just thought it would benifit everyone -