1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New snowex Vee pro 600

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Snowbrdr360, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Snowbrdr360

Snowbrdr360 Senior Member

Decided to do all my salting in house this year, used to sub it out! Went out and got a SnowEx Vee Pro 6000 so I could keep my tool box in the truck with the salter. I'm not quite done with the controller inside, going to have to trim up the center console for it to fit correctly. That wire hanging down next to it is for my iPod

Im ready for the white stuff now!! Likely adding another truck yet this year too, was able to land some rathar large contracts in the areawesport

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Snowbrdr360

3. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

NIce!!

But even Nice TRUCK!!!!!

What size rims and tires?

4. Snowbrdr360

Thanks! This one's my baby, tires are 33" Toyo MT's on 16" moto metal 951 rims... I got them before they started getting serously over played but I still like the look! I run 285 BFG all terrains on the stock aluminum PYO's in the winter

5. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

im not a chevy guy, but nice truck and nice set up.. If you don't mind me asking what did that unit set you back?
    Mike

6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

The v-box looks great, how is it coming in/out of the truck?

Thanks,Tim

7. Snowbrdr360

I just hook it at all 4 corners and lift it with a forklift

8. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good Ryan! I got the 8000 model, might pick up a 6000 yet this year too...:rolleyes:

9. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

tim i had an 8000 a few years ago, two guys and a dolly could just pick it up and slid it in/out , no big deal at all

10. Indy

Indy Senior Member

ballast, check
    plow, Check
    sweet truck, check
    spreader, check
    snow, still holding on snow.

11. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Nice next week Im getting 18" Rims with 33" Tires wesportwesport

12. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Hey Ryan, that's an awesome setup! Can't wait to see that in action. You should post pics of the new boss plow on it. I was also wondering what kind of flasing light that is. I was hoping to get a similar one for my newer truck. Also, congrats on picking up the big jobs, I wish I could pick a few up. I'm having trouble getting into the commercial market.

13. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

Beautiful v box. I was looking at the same one this summer but wasn't able to land any of the new work I wanted. ( I was one of the highest bidders.) Funny how i can make more plowing drives. Best of luck and please let us know how you like it.

14. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

nice salt truck you have........why do you use such a nice truck for salting? everyone around here uses 15-20 year old trucks including myself... looks damm good though!!!!!!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2008
  15. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

Dude! Bedliner ASAP! That salt is gonna destroy your bed.

16. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

i'd plug the stake pocket things on the bed too! usually get a little sloppy with the loader at times....

17. Snowbrdr360

Linex is going in tomorrowwesport

18. Snowbrdr360

I'd highly recommend this unit to anyone, no complaints after 8 events thus far this season!

19. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict