1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New SnowEX 9300

Discussion in 'SnowEx Products' started by Terry R, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Terry R

Terry R Junior Member

Just got our new SnowEx 9300 installed. What settings are most of you running with a spreader like this. Say for a 25 degree night after plowing 3-4 inches. I know it will be trial and error, but give me a starting point. Thanks

2. SnowPro11

SnowPro11 Member
    from KY

You will love this box. We do not run any of the 9300's but we do run several 7550's. I generally run my 7550 spinner about mid 30s and auger about 22-25. If I am doing my neighborhoods I will turn the spinner down some for bounce off and to get the crown of the road a little heavier.
    It will depend a bit on the type of properties you are servicing but this may give you an idea.

3. Turf Guy

Turf Guy Member

We run a Snow Ex 8500 & a 9500.... Wide open lots, generally auger is at 40 - 45 and spinner 80 - 90.... Turn it down near sidewalks and such... Depends on your salt as well, ours has more fines in it for some reason, so we have to run our auger a little faster....tymusic