1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New snowdogg

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by THUNDERBOLT, Oct 27, 2009.

1. THUNDERBOLT

THUNDERBOLT Junior Member

Ordered a EX 80 dogg today for my 07 F-250 SC SB V-10 today. Get it installed next week can't wait. Now if it would just snow!!!!!:drinkup:

2. THUNDERBOLT

Hi all, Plow was installed today. What a great plow for the price. I will post pics soon. Very pleased with the quality and price:redbouncepurplebou:bluebounc:drinkup:

3. Snowdawg48865

Snowdawg48865 Junior Member

Hd75

I got my new plow on ready for some snow! What do you think about Snowdogg?

truck3.jpg

4. THUNDERBOLT

I love it great plow for the money:D:D:D

5. zerolatency

zerolatency Member

I installed an EX80 on my 2500hd a couple months ago, love it, now the waiting game.... hope you get a lot of chances to enjoy your new purchase... seems like we might see a quite a few of these plows around this winter.

6. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Looks great. I'm a big fan of them but i bought a western this year.. Looking to get a Dogg vplow at some point this season

7. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

They sure look nice and sturdy. But I bought a Western pro plus. I wish I would have bought a Dogg.

8. x.system

x.system Senior Member

Bring that thing over so I can get a good look at it.

9. plowtime1

plowtime1 Senior Member

Congrats! Nice plow...good luck.