1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New SnowDogg Plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by SDP Hauling, Nov 29, 2010.

1. SDP Hauling

SDP Hauling Senior Member

2. Misch-Rman

Misch-Rman Member

nice... we have been thinking about getting one...let us know how she works
  3. SDP Hauling

will do...
  4. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Great looking set-up
  5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good. Good luck with it this Winter.
  6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks great. I thought about a dogg. But went with a Western
  7. SDP Hauling

thank you all..good luck this year everyone
  8. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

looks great! good luck this winter!
  9. njsnowremoval

njsnowremoval Senior Member

WHat size plow is that? also is that a 250? and also hows the mount affect ground clearance during summer? thanks
  10. SDP Hauling

its the EX85 so 8' 6" The mount is plenty high off the ground. Its a work truck for landscaping so theres no problem. Yes its a 250 but seems ford was weird when they made mine because even with the v10 ext cab long bed they only put 4400lbs springs. So I added a leave up front now it not only leveled the truck I'm good for 5200-5400lbs so it holds the plow easily. wesportwesport
  11. getsum

getsum Senior Member
    from USA

my dads 2002 f250 v10 has the same plow and doesnt even squat. plus the plow stacks snow some kinda high... then again he just had a bunch of cracks welded up and a new piston for the 3rd time lol BUT i will say that Snow Dogg stands by there stuff because after 2yrs there still covering it under warranty.