1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New snowdogg on the way for me!!

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by dodge15004x45.9, Aug 27, 2010.

1. dodge15004x45.9

dodge15004x45.9 Senior Member
    from malvern

Truck goes in on the 7th for its snowdogg md 7.5 ft. Truck is now a work truck and now longer a play truck.

2. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice great decision. Post up how it works for you over the winter.

3. dodge15004x45.9

from malvern

Yea I'm gonna have to!!! I hope I enjoy this it will make winter more fun. I wont spend hrs doing my 190ft drive anymore lol.

4. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Oh yeah, make sure and post pics once you get it!

5. dodge15004x45.9

from malvern

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All I got so far.

So far the only thing I wish snowdogg did was use the high way style markers that are taller. The ones on there are small, so I'm going to find a set and swap them out.

6. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Looking good man....now time to buy a new camera lol

7. dodge15004x45.9

from malvern

There cell phone pics. Its weird they come out really good or total ****. I don't get it and it pisses me off to no end. Dam motoral tundra!!! 2.0 mega pixels my ass!!

And just wanted to add that plow is pretty easy to get on and off first time was a little slow trying to remember what basher said lol. hooking up was just as easy. Sprayed it down with fluid film tarpped it and there she sit waiting for the ground to freez.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  8. DaytonBioLawns

DaytonBioLawns Banned
    from 45458

Where's that snow dogg dude at when you need him? Sorry to hijack but I need their representative. I'm buying new plows and need some figures. What was his name? Scot or something...Don't have time to search. Thanks for the help. Gpav3@aol.com is my email for him. or for a reference. Kafenbarger or zoresco are my dealers here but I want to speak to snow dogg. Thanks, and oh nice plow got one just like it!wesport

9. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Scott wont be able to give you figures

10. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

Damn.. I'm good but not that good. I hope 3 hours was fast enough...

Anyway, I can't talk dollars. That's why we have dealers. We never sell direct or give out pricing. Kaffenbarger and Zoresco are both great dealers.

If you've got a specific question on specs or something I can help you out.

Scott

11. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

You under-rate yourself :nod: two hours and fifty one minutes.:cool::laughing:

12. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

I didn't want to brag...

13. DaytonBioLawns

DaytonBioLawns Banned
    from 45458

You did do good. I'm not looking for figures but I'm trying to find out which plows to get. 2x 2004 2500 hd and a 2008 3500 hd dump truck. I do HOA's, Small Business', Driveways, Country drives. I do it all big and small. Already have an MD75 that works great on my 2001 k1500. If someone (MODERATOR*) wants to move this it'd be awesome...Sorry to hijack but I'd like to know what others would have to say about it too.

Thanks y'all (PS ur time was mack-awesome if I may say)

14. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

well, for a 2500 I'd go with an EX80 The 3500HD could get an EX85, VX85, or maybe an XP810. The V is great for parking lots and drifts. the xp gives you width adjustment and a nice scoop. That plows a real 10' scoop when its fully extended.

15. dodge15004x45.9

from malvern

It's ok man next time make your own thread it takes just as long as what you did.

16. dodge15004x45.9

from malvern

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  17. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

Either they'll fit easily, or they can easily be modified to fit. The pattern is fairly standard.

We don't make wings for the MD plows - they are not really built to handle them. That said, people have put Pro-Wings on them without any trouble.

18. dodge15004x45.9

from malvern

So there's now way to make the hd series wings work?

I know my truck can take the weight its pretty built HD coils 4.56 gears and 2 lockers It will push the snow around.

19. dodge15004x45.9

from malvern

If not oh well I get the wings you listed If I need them.

20. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

The HD wings are a totally different profile and probably weigh about as much as an MD moldboard. The MD is a light duty commercial plow - adding length increases the load on all the components significantly. That's why we don't recommend it. I've never seen one bend, but we can only recommend what we've tested.