1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New snowdogg ex75

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by tom's snow pro, Dec 11, 2009.

1. tom's snow pro

tom's snow pro Member

I just got my truck back yesturday from getting a snowdogg Ex75 installed. i have a 2001 ford f-350 ext. cab short bed with the 7.3L diesel engine. So i also had timbrens installed on the front. The plow is way bigger than I thought, which is awesome. I will post some pictures of it tomarrow, and let you guys see my new toy.

2. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

cant wait to see it!

3. tom's snow pro

tom's snow pro Member

I took the pictures, but my computer wouln't download them, but I promise I will get them up here as soon as possible.

4. tom's snow pro

tom's snow pro Member

Also has anyone had any problems with stacking snow? After looking at my plow it looks like if I were to try and stack snow with it the deflector would crack? Any thoughts? Thanks

5. tom's snow pro

tom's snow pro Member

heres the pictures!

here are some pictures of my new snowdogg.

well for some reason there not working. so ill try tomarrow

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
  6. Sub Zero

Sub Zero Junior Member

has anybody used the snowdogg yet, i was thinking about getting one or a V plow just want to know which way i should spend my money

7. tom's snow pro

tom's snow pro Member

Well for the money I would definantly stick with the snowdogg. I haven't had the chance to push snow with mine yet, but I love it so far, easy to take on and off, well - built. Also my Ex 7.5 has a monster blade on it. i believe it is 31 inches, and a oversiezed 1/2 inch cutting edge. I love it and highly recommend either the Ex 7.5 or the EX 8.0. I also got my plow installed with tax for 4375.00 "GREAT DEAL"