1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NEW Snow Plowing Video!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by deere615, Jan 24, 2011.

1. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

2. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Good job on the vid. I don't know about the song choice - "a$$hole cowboy"?

3. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

great video!!! keep up the good work!! have you looked into the go pro cameras?

4. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

wow wow...what a great video brad....one of the best...and i thought it could not get any better then the blizzard video....nice job...watch it twice already:drinkup:

5. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

wow you seriously mistook the song... It's Asphalt Cowboy by Jason Aldean, its a good song and fairly so fitting for the video. Look up the song and listen to it again without plowing in the vid so you're not distracted and can listen to the words :)

Or maybe you're just tryin to be funny and make a joke, but I got the impression you didn't hear it correctly maybe?

Nice vid, I like the Snowmageddon one!

6. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Very nice vid.

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Nice vid. what do you use to edit your vids?

8. deere615

Thanks but ya like someone said below its asphault cowboy lol
    never heard of them just checked them out, nice but pricey
    Thanks Tim:waving:
    Thanks, ya the song fit nice even though its more about driving 18wheelers it fits plowing good, yeah that was a good video too!
    TY
    Thanks I used to use windows movie maker now I use a program called pinnacle studio

9. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Good vids! Lots of snow in that last one!

10. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

How do you like the windows one? I have never done it before so i'm curious.

11. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

very nice vid brad :drinkup:

12. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

I know I'm in a mood tonight. I read the song title below the video. I was watching and listening and I'm like, "what the heck did he just say"?! a$$hole cowboy? ohhh...asphault. That makes more sense.

I really did like the video, just having fun.:D

13. deere615

Thanks! ya that was the middle of the last storm after I windrowed a bunch it added up
    Its ok but limited. I switched because it was slow, kept crashing, and had trouble using the files my camera makes mp4
    Thanks nick
    Yea I listen and it sorta sounds like that but its a good song and I wanted to use country since I havent before

14. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

did you put your strobes on for the video or do you always keep your front strobes on? when I had them in my 03 I found them to become extremely aggravating. Great video.

15. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth Member

Nice video (and editing...)

When do you guys find the time to take videos when your out? I can understand in-the-truck, but setting a camera up for a shot outside? lol, crazy.

16. deere615

The grille tir3s stay on basically the whole time I am out same as with the top responder. The 4 corner strobes I usually only turn on for busy lots and videos. I wish I woulda put amber vertexs in there instead those things look nice and I wouldnt have the popping sound in the cab although I still love the strobes
    Thanks! Well most of the time when I am alone I just set the camera up some place and let it roll for a bit and jump out and grab it, there are days I am in a rush and never get any video. Plus I never get video of the lots my dad does. But most of its in the cab once in a while I will jump out and tape my dad when we are plowing together and the other week I had a buddy ride along with me and he hopped out and shot a couple videos so that was cool I didnt make him do no work or nothing he just rode along for a few hrs to see what being in a plow truck was like

17. MikeRi24

MikeRi24 Senior Member

looks great! seems like you're driving the white chevy more this winter than in the past? I'm working on my video for 10-11...I have almost enough material for it, just a few more shots I want to get. Depending on how many more storms we get I MIGHT make a second, smaller one.

18. deere615

Thanks ya this year I mostly use the 2500hd and my dad uses the 1500. Mainly because The hd has the v-box. Yeah I shouldbe able to do one more video this year

19. ajbernie

ajbernie Member
    from Maine

nice video

20. joey7599

joey7599 Senior Member
    from MA

nice vid and trucks which one do u drive