1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new snow dogg plow on a chevy pickup (not mine)

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by nicksplowing, Jan 21, 2010.

1. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

dont know who out there has one of these yet.... but i checked this one out and i measured the lights to 13 inches over the hood??? wtf is that:confused:

also i included a pic of the philadelphia police plow truck very nice if ya ask me:drinkup:

snow dogg.jpg

philly police plow truck.jpg

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Yeah the lights on mine were insanely tall as well. I got a shorter set of light mounts from Buyers. Makes it nice that they are 10 minutes down the road from me too:nod: I think they did that because the plows lift so friggin high, and most of the new trucks have very tall bumpers grills and hoods.

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Any pictures of yours on here anywhere? I assumed you were still using that Meyer you loved so much.

4. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

I dont have any on here. Still havent gotten a new camera since I destroyed mine, lol. No I sold the ole Meyer to someone in Omaha, Nebraska back in about May. Got the Dogg put on in August. 10,000 times better plow than the ole junker.

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

A police plow truck? That's wicked cool.

6. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

I like mine but I think my lights need to go up because like sydenstricker said these plows are a bit tall(my only dislike) so the lights dont shine over real good when all the way up

7. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Very shiny!

8. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Yea those lights are ridiculous. And a police plow truck that is cool and what a sight chasing someone down the street. :D