1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Snow Dogg Municiple Plow

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Jim@esitrucks, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Just got these in, first 5 off the line....they look VERY BEEFY....
  2. Plowfixguys

Plowfixguys Senior Member

Great timing Jim, had a call on one Friday and it looks like they accepted my bid. Now I can say I saw one!
  3. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

I think Buyers can really do something in the muni plow market....pricing isnt even close, and availability is great. Alot of times theres a long wait to get plows like this from other manufacturers.
  4. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

What?????....Not stainless....:eek:

Looks good....We will see if it stands up to the rigors of Muni. Plow Drivers....:laughing:
  5. ChiTahoe

ChiTahoe Senior Member

I thought they were stainless too? What model is that Jim? Looks great!
  6. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Its the new muni plow...it can be ordered with a stainless skin on it....but $$. It is available as an option
    We told them they should call it the"Road Dogg"...guess they didnt like the name
  7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

What about carbide cutting edges on them. And are there carbide cutting edges for Boss v plows?
  8. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Carbide is also an option as well I believe
  9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

What's with the loop on the back of the a-frame? I'd like to see a truck mount for this.

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

So you can hook it up to your reseever and use it it for a back drag on your chevelle:laughing: