1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Snow Blower

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by wls, Sep 14, 2005.

1. wls

wls Senior Member

Got it today, Cub Cadet 528 SWE, 10 HP. 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds and a headlight. Stainless Steel cutting edge. :)

051015073438.JPG

051015073450.JPG

051015073456.JPG

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Looks great!

I bought a new Toro 826 last year. Man, do I hate doing sidewalks!

3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I bought 3 Ariens two years ago for $1500 each. I spent more on those 3 blowers than I spent on on the trucks that carry them! I hate sidewalks too, but most of our accounts say if you don't do the walks you ain't doin' the lots! :nono:

4. wls

wls Senior Member

I'm cutting back on commercial property, picking more residentials, along with that they want the sidewalks done also. I also have 2 MTD's 2-strokes, 20"

5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Now that baby is ready for snow, what she run ya ??

6. wls

wls Senior Member

$999.00 out the door

7. G.L. In Ont

G.L. In Ont Member

Nice machine!

Hey WLS -- I like it! So why have you decided to do more residential and less commercial? Any particular reason?

Cheers, GL

8. wls

wls Senior Member

I sponsor a snowmobile oval race team in the winter, Commercial is like milking cows, must be done, as to where residential's around here are more lax. I'm usually gone from friday noon to late sunday. I'm bidding on a few commercials. The way bidding wars are here, (I mean everybody and there brother has a plow truck) The commercials go cheap, I can do alot of residential's in the same amount of time, plus probably gross more per hour. Alot of my lawn customers want me to plow.