1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New snow blower/gas/backpack carriers

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by MarineSniper, Jan 6, 2011.

1. MarineSniper

MarineSniper Member
    from CT

After last weeks storm, and having to run an additional truck with a crew for residential sidewalks, I decided to figure out once and for all how to get at least one blower or so onto my Jeep. (Can't use the back because of the Daniels back plow). Both racks are removable via 2" receiver with pin. Think I will like this set-up in the long run.

jeepracks.jpg

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  2. Luppy

Luppy Senior Member

lol, that's a lot of stuff loaded on there. How do ya
    fit the snowplow shovels on there now?

3. MarineSniper

MarineSniper Member
    from CT

Looking at that now..... still trying to avoid the roof rack though. May be bungeed across the top of the blowers, or may have to throw them inside. Got another day to work it out.

4. RangerDogg

RangerDogg Senior Member
    from ma

That is what i call makeing the most of what you have.Do you have picks of front of truck with plow and back pick with the blade down and where the hydrolics are in jeep.Im looking at getting a jeep and your looks awesome

5. ppandr

ppandr Senior Member

Nice... If you can `take a picture when the blowers are off. I got to build something for a bigger blower for mine. Problem being is the the frame on the pass. side is shot and we plated it but the rear cross member is hanging on that side being held up by the body. The only way we can move it now is by taking off a spreader on our pickup. A PIA since that truck is dedicated to doing drives and we need this for commercial.

6. MarineSniper

MarineSniper Member
    from CT

I will get some pics up after the storm is done today.