1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Sno-Way Retailer in Angola, IN

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by rhkfwain, Jul 19, 2008.

1. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

We are pleased to announce the opening of a new retail and service outlet for Sno-Way Snow and Ice Control Products in Angola, Indiana. If you are looking at purchasing or having one of our products serviced please consider:

Tri-State Line-X and Accessories
    1845 W US-20
    Angola, IN 46703
    PH: 260.665.5959
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2008
  2. s_melchi

s_melchi Senior Member

Thanks for the introduction. What a great time to become a Sno Way dealer. The new Mega Blade line of plows looks amazing and looks to take some market share from the competition.

We have out intitial order in to Sno Way and we are very excited to jump on board.

If any one needs a quote or just has some questions I will do the best I can to answer them. I am new and still learning. If I don't know the answer I will get you the answer in immediately. We have at least one Mega Blade V Plow coming in plus some of the traditional line of Blades, Spreaders, Parts and Accessories.

I hope to learn a lot this year about Sno Way and I will try to contribute to the site the best I can. Maybe all of you can help make me a better dealer in the coming months.

Scott Melchi
  3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Glad to have you on board representing Sno-Way Scott.

I wish you success for the upcoming season.