1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Sno-Way Retailer Fall River MA

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by toby4492, Oct 22, 2007.

1. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

We are pleased to announce the opening of a new retail and service outlet for Sno-Way Snow and Ice Control Products in Fall River Massachusetts. If you are looking at purchasing or having one of our products serviced please consider:

Bay State Truck Caps
    333 Martine Street
    Fall River, MA 02723
    508-677-9600

2. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Senior Member

I have been dealing with Baystate Truck Cap for over 12 years and I can tell you first hand that there customer service is second to none. I had my mine set on a Curtis Homepro 3000 but am now considering a Snoway just because I know I will get good service.

3. toby4492

Hedgehog,

Quality sales and service outlets are a huge criteria that I look for when establishing new outlets for Sno-Way. I am pleased that they have provided you with good service in the past and that them coming on as an authorized retailer for us has peaked your interest in our products.

4. BayStateGlenn

BayStateGlenn Member

Well here's the snow. We're expecting 10" today in southeastern Massachusetts and more this weekend. I'd like to thank Tom for helping us become a Snoway dealer as the product line is quite impressive. We have handled Western and Fisher lines in the past so we are not new to the snow plow market. We have already installed several Snoway plows and everything has gone as smooth as a babys bottom. Thanks for all the referals and we will be sure to represent your product well.

5. toby4492

Glenn,

Welcome aboard!!

I am pleased to hear that things are going well. I look forward to working with you and your organization.

Good Selling,