1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NEW Sno-way For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jggarrettllc, Sep 21, 2005.

1. jggarrettllc

jggarrettllc Junior Member

I bought a 7'6 Sno-way last christmas for my 2003 ram 1500 and installed it in the freezing cold :realmad: . The next week i was sent to Flordia so before i left i took the plow off. While in flordia i got a 2005 2500 Ram CTD on which tohe plow does not fit. So in conclusion i have a Brand New plow with 0.00 hours of plow time on it with wireless control and the downpressure sytem, complete with a mount for the new style dodge 1/2 ton. Paid $3400 so make me an offer, it has to go.

2. Apearance Plus

Apearance Plus Junior Member

ram 1500 snow way 7.5 blade for sale?

I know you said make offer. I need just the blade, and i am sure you can make money off of the undercarriage, remote, etc. FYI I just purchased an undercarriage and it was 600. I have a 6.5 or 6.8 blade, and need a wider one. What will you accept for it?

3. appearanceplus

appearanceplus Junior Member

sno-way for sale from dodge truck

Will you sell the woreless controller? The balance of your parts will sell peice by peice this time of year. You will get more that way. I am willing to buy the blade as well if interested.

4. appearanceplus

appearanceplus Junior Member

sno-way for sale from dodge truck

Will you sell the woreless controller? The balance of your parts will sell peice by peice this time of year. You will get more that way. I am willing to buy the blade as well if interested.I can also send the wires controller so you have something in its place and you can still operate plow and sell it. Please call 708-712-7424

5. bwilder10h

bwilder10h Junior Member

Is there a way to contact you? I'm interested in the entire package and wanted to see if we could work something out.

I'm in the Cincinnati area...

e-mail me at bwilder10h@gmail.com