1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Sno-Way 26 series

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by countylinelawn, Dec 6, 2008.

1. countylinelawn

countylinelawn Junior Member

Thanks to S_Melchi and his guys at Line-X in Angola In. I am up and going. I bought this 26 series poly blade about a month ago. I've been able to get in some playing time but nothing much yet, So far so good. Here's a few pics if I do this right.
    I'm new to the snowplowing I'd just like to thank you all for the information on this site. I will be keeping you all informed on how its going in Southern Michigan.

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Thanks for choosing Sno-Way we appreciate your business. :waving:

Great pics.
  3. InPlowBoy

InPlowBoy Member

Snoway V-plow

I am looking at a snoway v and I am in need of a truck bracket for a 1993 F350 and a controller and there are two harnesses for the plow and it only has one and I don't know which one of the two it has. I don't know the model of it either. It is an 8'3" lexan plow.
    Can you help me anyone..??? Tom - or anyonelse that might chime in. I only have a few days to get cost for these items and make up my mind or it will be gone....

Help me out if you can.... I will do what I can to get more info. if needed too....

Cell. - (260)367-2203

4. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

You'll be very happy with it. Best of luck this year!
  5. s_melchi

s_melchi Senior Member

I am in Angola. I can help you. Stop by the shop with the truck and any parts that you can bring with you so I can see exactly what you need to order.

I am on Highway 20 across from Baker's Acres. Or if you're a beer drinker most people know where the Gay's Liquor store is on 20. About a mile East of 1-69.

6. s_melchi

s_melchi Senior Member

Thanks for the compliment. The rig looks good with some snow on it. I have been out playing with ours a little plowing the parking lot. I have a 22 series on my little Ford Ranger. They make nice equipment.
  7. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

Stop by and see Scott at Tri-State Line-X. He will get you the answers that you need and be able to take very good care of you. Thanks for considering a Sno-Way.
  8. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

nice pics! hope you love the new plow
  9. Hooker751

Hooker751 Member

Hay, Good luck on your New V Snowplow. Well, NEW to you I should say. >smile< I know you will just love it when you get it all together on that truck I have a 28 series Sno-way V plow also and it is about 5 years old or so and still does a great job for me. I have it on a 2001 chev Silverado HD truck 2500 and it really does a great job. Let us know how you are doing with it. The guys on here are great and can help yu out a lot.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2008