1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Snap-On Tranny Flusher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lfrogman, Apr 19, 2005.

1. lfrogman

lfrogman Junior Member

I have an almost new snap-on transmission flush machine. The machine is located in South Bend, IN. I have used it twice but I am in a money bind so this has to go. It cost 5900.00 new but I will sell for 3500.00 OBO. Email me at Racerextreme2003@yahoo.com

Here is the specs:

Transmission Fluid Exchanger
    The multi-fluid capable Snap-On Transmission Fluid Exchanger changes both transmission and (optional) power steering fluids. This gives you the opportunity for more revenue and profit without additional investment.

Features superior filtration for longer machine life and less downtime.
    Snap-On Xtreme Transmission and Power Steering Fluid Exchanger is portable and fully interactive.
    To make power steering or transmission fluid changes easier, this unit is powered by the vehicle's 12-volt battery.
    The Extreme Changer's advanced features mean faster fluid exchanges, for greater productivity.
    Includes a merchandising kit to help sell the service.

Advanced Design:

Easy-to-use adapters allow quick hookup to virtually any automobile make and model, saving time and money.
    Ergonomically correct working height means greater productivity, less stress and strain.
    Two, in-line 10-micron absolute fluid filters capture microscopic particles and contaminants.
    Durable roto-cast polyethylene body and tanks prevent vehicle damage.
    The unit is also lightweight and durable, for easier handling and longer life.
    Large 5-inch locking caster wheels make machine easy to maneuver.
    Clear service hoses give visual confirmation of new and used fluid movements.
    Easy-access service panel provides hassle-free operations for greater efficiency.
    Accurate sensor technology (+/- 5%) causes optimum fluid level to be maintained in vehicle's transmission.

Performance Driven Benefits:

Fully automatic, performs an entire exchange with the push of a button.
    Does not require a pit, lift, ramp or auxiliary power supply, and utilizes vehicle's 12-volt battery. The transmission fluid exchanger can be used anywhere.

Automatic Transmission Fluid Exchange Benefits:

Completes fluid exchange in less than 15 minutes.
    No need to drop the transmission pan. So there's no spillage or mess.
    Waste fluid is drained at the touch of a button. So there's no need to turn the machine upside down. Less effort and downtime mean greater efficiency.
    Four capacity selections (4, 12, 16 and 20 qt.) allow for specified amounts of automatic transmission fluid to be pumped into the transmission, for more cost-effective servicing.