1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New slogan

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Mdirrigation, Jan 4, 2004.

1. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation Senior Member

I was thinking of a new slogan for snow plowing "Satisfaction guarenteed or DOUBLE your snow back"
  2. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

That would give them something to think about.
  3. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

I bet you won't get very many complainers!!!!
  4. gpin

gpin Senior Member

I "heard" about a guy who left a big lump of snow at the end of a driveway where the owner wrote two bad checks (from closed accounts, no mistake).
  5. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I had an old man say I never plowed his driveway even though I did twice! The next time it snowed real hard, I stopped by his house and put a letter in his mailbox that said "No payment, now snow plowing" Never heard from him again, even though I lost $70.00:gunsfiring:
  6. Barberry Hill

Barberry Hill Junior Member

I am not certain a smart approach for a dissatisfied customer is to "return their snow and then some"????

Guarantee by the way for contracts....

Perhaps it should be the satisfied delinquent payeurs who receive,

7. stackitslamit

stackitslamit Junior Member

This is what we refer to as doing a "cleanup"

Recall customers from years past who failed to make payment

Alert all on radio that cleanup at residence desired.

Closest non lettered plowtruck reports to drive and pushes all snow forward towards garage door, making sure to pack snow so that a pick-ax will be needed for removal.

Driver reports cleanup complete.

All laugh