1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Skidsteer/Trucks/Lights/New Saltdogg

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ColumbiaLand, Dec 23, 2009.

1. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Here are a few pictures of the cat skidsteer we just bought, It is high flow and it came with a bucket, huge grapple, sweeper, road boss leveling box, oversize wide tires and steel tracks. Also are a few pictures of my new saltdogg, New led lightbar for the 08, and strobes mounted on the F550 and strobes on the back of the F250

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

2. ColumbiaLand

More Pictures

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

3. ColumbiaLand

The cab on the cat does have a door with wipers and the cab is enclosed with heat!

4. shaunnshelly

shaunnshelly Senior Member

Is that Alan's old skid steer?

5. MJM Landscaping

MJM Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

Hey what you running for tires on your 550? I gotta replace mine just seeing how you like them.

6. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L Senior Member

if you dont mind saying, what did you give for the cat? how many hours?

thanks

7. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Wow very nice looks like business is doing well! Do you keep all that stuff in you back yard?

8. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Do you still have that bobcat skid you picked up this summer? One pretty impressive and seemingly ever-growing fleet!

9. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Nice equipment. Like the Fords a lot. Those tires on that ss are different. What is their main purpose?

10. ColumbiaLand

I got a good deal on the skidsteer. I will check the tires on the f550. The shop is in the back round that is where i keep most stuff. Im going to build a new shop next summer. working on getting land now.

11. ColumbiaLand

sold the bobcat from this summer for the cat. sold it for what i wanted first day it was for sale.
    The wider tires do better in rough conditions plus i have tracks to go over them so you never get stuck!

12. ColumbiaLand

Things are going good always looking to expand! Im going to check to see what tires are on the f550 this morning. The fronts are different from the backs. The last time when I went to buy 2 new tires for the front the had discontinued the tire which sucks because I like the tires to match all the way around.

13. ColumbiaLand

Yes I bought it from Al, He king of went out of business, but has since started under a new name

14. ColumbiaLand

He already bought a sweet dodge with a cummins

15. ColumbiaLand

The tires we are running on the back of the F550 are goodyears.

16. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looking good nice fleet and those grapple buckets are awesome.

17. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking fleet! how do you like the salt dogg? I'm looking at getting a v-box for next year. also aren't you and your brother co-owners or am I thinking of another member with similar setup?

18. ColumbiaLand

No, I'm the sole owner. I love the Saltdogg. I'm going to get rid of one of my stainless spreaders and get another one. They are priced very reasonable too.

19. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, hope you have a good winter.

20. ColumbiaLand

The winter here has been starting to get better as we have had more plowable events the last few days.