1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NEW SKIDSTEER. now I need an 8' pusher

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by slapshotmike24, Oct 31, 2009.

1. slapshotmike24

slapshotmike24 Member

Took delivery on Friday. 2008 CAT 232B2 cab w/ heat and A/C 180 hours, all for $18K thru CAT. Now we just need an 8' snow pusher for it. IF ANYONE IS SELLING AN 8' PUSHER>>> LET ME KNOW!!!

Attached Files:

2. 2005_Sierra

2005_Sierra Senior Member

what dealer did u buy it thru?
  3. slapshotmike24

slapshotmike24 Member

the dodge

Here is my other plow machine... 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 DIESEL with a 7.5' Boss plow.

Dodge with plow.jpg

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

only a 7.5 on that truck???
  5. slapshotmike24

slapshotmike24 Member

I had an 8 ft meyers on the truck before. I went back to the 7 6" last season. Less wear and tear on the truck and we are T&M anyway.
    The machine was a ransome rental machine.
  6. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

Great looking Machine. That seems like a great price for that machine. Good luck plowing this season.
  7. kcress31

kcress31 Senior Member

If you are looking for a new one check out kageinnovation.com. I might buy one next week for a new Bobcat a 300 I am going to order.