1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New skid steer snow pushers

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tediesel, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

New Snow pusher boxes with rubber edges for skidsteer loaders for sale. I have a 7 foot box that would be good for a smaller machine or for tighter areas. Price on 7' is $1595. Also have an adjustable box available. It is 8' to 10' the ends flare out to 10' with 2 pins. Great for transport on a trailer you can leave it hooked to the loader between jobs. Good for about any machine. Nice for light snow you can blow through with 10' or in heavy wet snow pin it to 8' and go at it. Price on adjustable is $1895. Other sizes are available but these are all I have in stock.

2. 4700dan

4700dan Senior Member
    from Ohio

The problem with these pushers are that the shoes are not replaceable you welded your shoes to the plow not good.
  3. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

I didn't build them I'm just trying to help a friend sell them. They are what they are.