1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Skid-steer Plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jomama45, Feb 19, 2009.

1. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

Hello All,
    This is my first post & I'm attempting to attach some photos, so it may take a few post(or hours.)
    I have been checking out this site for a few months, & have gotten some good ideas from here. I thought I would share some pictures of a recent project I put together since I got some invaluable info here.
    Let me know what you think!
    [​IMG]

2. jomama45

I cant seem to find a way to post pictures with my post. Any simple methods/suggestions?

3. Bajak

Bajak Senior Member

At the bottom right hand side of the page posting rules Does it say you may post attachments?

P.S. you should be in the test forum.

4. jomama45

Yes, it say I may post attachments, I'll try again tommorrow, in the test forum. Thanks.

P.S. I think it was easier building this plow than posting the pics!

5. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

6. jomama45

All right, I finally got a few pics to post in the test forum, so I'll give it another try here. More to follow if these work. DS00745.jpg

ds00748.jpg

ds00750.jpg

DS00751.jpg

DS00745.jpg

ds00748.jpg

ds00750.jpg

DS00751.jpg

7. jomama45

8. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Dang, sick fab work!

9. jomama45

More Pics.
    DSC00766.JPG

DSC00772.JPG

DSC00774.JPG

DSC00776.JPG

DSC00766.JPG

DSC00772.JPG

DSC00774.JPG

DSC00776.JPG

10. jomama45

11. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

LOOKS GREAT VERY NICE WORK NOW LETS SEE SOME ACTION PICS:drinkup:

12. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

COOL! great work on the fab!

have you had the chance to push with it yet ?

13. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Nice job well done..:drinkup:...but it looks like a hiniker scoop plow to me???:nod:

14. jomama45

No pushing with the plow yet, just painted on monday & assembleing (& moddifying:angry:) yesterday. We really haven,t had any substantial snow here in prob 6 weeks also. Anyways, I'll try it at the shop once (or the rest of the year) before I drop it off on site. Thanks for the compliments!

15. jomama45

I actually hadn't seen those Hiniker scoops until after I started building this. It looked like a good idea in the brochure, but we were up at a big plow dealer (who sells 6 or 7 brand, but always seems to push Hinikers) one day, and he had a few of the scoop blades in a scrap pile. You could say they still looked brand new, & I don't think they have been out that long? I meant to ask him what the problem was, but I figured I already knew the answer.

16. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

holy crap...

That is nice.

I would sell the crap outta those.

17. jomama45

Yeah, this was just a winter project, & i don't think I'de have the patience to do it again, much less everyday. Besides, I could prolly make more working at Walmart than I could building these:dizzy:

18. Grisi24

Grisi24 Senior Member

That looks amazing!!!! That is far better than my last minute solution of mine that I posted before.

Amazing Job!!

19. Grisi24

Grisi24 Senior Member

20. Craaaig

Craaaig Senior Member

nice setup