1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New skid ready for snow!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Nov 6, 2010.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

slowly getting things ready. Got the beacon and the radio installed in the new skid.

going to try the speakers in this one rather then using headphones.

2. FLC2004

FLC2004 Senior Member

Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  3. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

I am the same thing in my S-300 to. Works GREAT. Have only used the headphones once, the speakers sound great.
  4. jhakarter

jhakarter Member

I put a Kenwood deck and MTX speakers in my bobcat last winter, Sounds awesome, cant imagine sitting in it without a radio thats for sure. You guys pickup any/many new accts this winter 4x4, or pretty much just the same as last year?
  5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Looks great 4x4 Farmer. How wide is that pusher?
  6. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Same as last year, no new ones and didn't loose any. Im praying to my lucky stars the sidewalk guy is going to prove to me he can handle it, or else you might be getting a phone call.

Its a 8', tried a 10' but it was to big for big snow falls and heavy wet snow.
  7. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

Looks like my beacon where should i send the bill to Smitco or you 4x4.:nono::drinkup::waving:

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

thats a nice skid your boss bought.
  9. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice make a video! and fix your boss plow video from a week or so ago youtube took off the music
  10. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

nope, bought that one last week, i don't remember what ones are yours except the one on the ford. It dosent really matter now, no ones liked lights as much as you and I

seen that coming!! :gunsfiring:
  11. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice, I never knew they made a ss radio.
  12. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Nice skiddy. Let me know how that thing pushes. Curious to see how the tracks do!:)
  13. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

he just won't give it up!

no, no i wont.
  15. Krafty17

Krafty17 Member

Someons Jealous......

Nice skid man. looks like that ought to be pretty comfortable during the storm.

why would i be jelious? his boss bought a nice piece of equipment i said that. you think im jelious of an equipment operator/laborer?
  17. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

:nod: ! he gets to operate that nice skid and you dont :laughing:

Nice machine
  18. SDP Hauling

SDP Hauling Senior Member

nice skid..
  19. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Nice man, make sure to get some pics plowing
  20. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

yeah I'll have to try to get some pics and vids this winter, but its going to be tougher this year. Have a whole new crew to run. As far as goldpro go's, those of you that have been around here for awhile know we have beat this subject to a bloody pulp, so I don't even care anymore. I just take it all in stride! Wishing everyone the best of luck this winter!!!