1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new skid loader snow pusher

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ajech, Dec 14, 2006.

1. ajech

ajech Member

Here are some pictures of my new 8 ft. snow pusher I just took delivery of the other day. Sorry for the poor quality, all I had was my camera phone. Never used a snow pusher before, I can't wait along with everyone else till we get our first snow here.

Evergreen Heights Sales
    2005 S/300 Bobcat
    2004 Yamaha w/ front snow blade

12-14-06_1500.jpg

12-14-06_1553.jpg

12-14-06_1554.jpg

2. TRUE TURF LAWN

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

sweet!!!!!!!!!

3. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

looks like a mean machine you got there

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Thats what Im talking about......Very nice skid, you will be very happy. Congrats! :nod: xysport

5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Welcome to Plowsite ajech, nice set up you have there, your right about one thing, allot pf people on this site ( including myself ) have lots of new equipment just waiting to be tested, but we have nothing to test it with.

Worst case is I could use some snow to pay for the stuff. :blush2:

6. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

Good looking machine. Best of luck with it.

7. dieacst

dieacst Member

Scale Model Plows

If anyone is interested in seeing pic,s of scale model plows from my diecast collection send me an email rmn@sympatico.ca. ROB..

8. ajech

ajech Member

Thanks guys. I used skid loader quite a bit to unload the trucks that bring the plastic into my warehouse that I sell. It is amazing how much these things will lift. I went with the 8 ft. because I wasn't sure if I would be able to push a 10 ft. all of the time.

9. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

You misspelled your name, dieacst, I think you wanted Diecast

10. ajech

ajech Member

It sounds like a really good chance for snow on Thursday. If we get it, I will post some pics of this rig in action.

11. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

Here's hoping it snows then.

12. VAhighwayman

VAhighwayman Senior Member

Your gonna love using that...Sweeeet setup!!