1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Skid And Trailer

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by F350plowing, Nov 12, 2009.

1. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

Just picked up the trailer and am getting the skid in the morning!

trailer 2.jpg

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice trailer and nice skid steer to. I'd like to have a trailer like that to haul my tractor.
  3. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

sweet trailer and nice skidder :nod: how much if you dont mind sharing :drinkup:
  4. F350plowing

paid $1800 for the trailer and $8000 for the case. im not familiar with the values of them but i think i got a good deal
  5. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

1800 for the trailer.. Seems like a good deal! Looks nice too.
  6. Alaska Boss

Alaska Boss PlowSite.com Addict
    from Alaska

Nice Skid !! ,.... looks just like mine !! Only I wish I had a door like yours. What year/hours? These things have to be one of the handiest little contraptions they've come up with so far,... get a few attachments that you need, and you can do almost anything you want,... I use mine all the time for all sorts of things,... :salute:

Hauling hoe 2 (Small).JPG

Dirt piles that were on the lawn (Small).JPG

Loading plow into GMC (Small).JPG

log 5 (Custom).JPG

log 1 (Custom).JPG
  7. F350plowing

Thanks its a 01 with 960 hours! I have a set of forks and a jack hammer that i got over the summer and im going to get a pusher or a blade for it this week sometime