1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Silverado's

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Jason_S, Apr 28, 2001.

1. Jason_S

Jason_S Junior Member

What gives with tyhe new Silverado's going down the road with only one daytime light on? Was this purposely done,or is it a problem? What is Chevy doing about it?
  2. mike reeh

mike reeh Senior Member

Ive seen that a couple times, didnt know it was an epidemic.. What I have also noticed and has really surprised me is just how many late model cars have burnt out (or otherwise non-working) lights.. usually tail/sidemarker but sometimes daytime running lights too.. I cant remember the last time a light bulb burnt out on me in my trucks...

3. PaulS

PaulS Junior Member

I just replaced a tail light on my '96, and I've replaced two headlights (one right after I bought it with 108000 km, and the other a year or so later).

So it's not just the new models... (Personally, I don't like those new DRLs. Since I always drive with the main headlights on, they're just a wasted bulb.)