1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Shop

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Muirs Landscape, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Muirs Landscape

Muirs Landscape Member

Just started moving in. Looks empty now but were working on getting everything over to it. has 3 offices heat a/c hot water handicap bathroom should be nice for fixing sanders and plows in the winter :)

2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice shop

any more pics?
  3. Muirs Landscape

Muirs Landscape Member

all i have that i took with my phone the day we moved in ill get more later!
  4. theguynextdoor

theguynextdoor Senior Member

I would love a shop like that. I'll be looking for something bigger in the spring. I know its a different area, but what is your rent on that place?
  5. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

Sweet shop looks a lot like mine and love the trucks even if the are fords
  6. Chevycrazyman

Chevycrazyman Junior Member
    from Mass

nice shop,

who makes the flatbed on your fords, does it have sides
  7. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

That is a very nice looking shop. Everything looks pretty new
  8. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

do you guys still hve that older (03-04) ford dump? Very nice trucks as always!
  9. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

you should replace those old trucks with some new ones !
  10. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Nice shop, and congradulations. Where abouts do you operate around here? I recognize the name, so I'm sure I must have seen you around.

I'm in the process of looking for a shop right now. Just a matter of finding the right one. I only want to rent right now though.

Have a good one
  11. Muirs Landscape

Muirs Landscape Member

we operate around the southern nh northern mass area like methuen lawrence etc. the rent is pretty steep lol we traded in the 04 dump it was only a 350 the suspension was horrible and got the 08 f450
  12. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I really like your Fords! I'm working on getting a bunch of nice ones like the ones you have! So far I have 2. I need to find a shop. I found a nice one for like $500/mth. A little steep for me right now.
  13. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

very nice looking shop...a lot of room...lets see some pics with all ur equipt in it
  14. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

Shop looks good.
  15. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

What you need is a drain, this way you can wash your truck in there also.
  16. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

You need a shop to fix those new trucks? Looks good
  17. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

very nice looking shop. being able to work on trucks inside in the heat makes such a huge difference. last winter was our first with a heated shop, we joke around about how we never would have made it through the last two winters here in our old shop with torpedo heaters and such.
  18. DKG

DKG Senior Member

Very nice. Congratulations and good luck!
  19. OakhillsSnowdiv

OakhillsSnowdiv Member
    from mass

very nice where is that place? im looking at renting a place this summer the place im lookin at is a little bigger but no office space just a bathroom and is 1500 a month which i may pass on
  20. Muirs Landscape

Muirs Landscape Member

this one is in windham nh its close by for us we are in salem but we do wash the trucks inside it has hot water then we just squeegee it out the door