1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Shop

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Lux Lawn, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I finally got my shop about a month ago...know more cluttered garage.Its about 2400 sq. feet. There is a little room in the back for storage also about 10X12,hot and cold water in the shop area and a bathroom.No excuse for a dirty truck in the winter no except for being lazy or playing on the computer all day.

100_0139.JPG

2. Lux Lawn

100_0140.JPG

3. Lux Lawn

100_0142.JPG

4. Lux Lawn

Snowplows tuck away just where I want them to stay while I enjoy the warm weather.

100_0143.JPG

5. Lux Lawn

Here's the back storage room not much in it yet except a few plow stakes.

100_0144.JPG

6. Lux Lawn

Finally the junk corner.

100_0145.JPG

7. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I noticed the fridge. When I redid my kitchen last year I took all the old appliances and the counter with sink over to the shop. Created a small, but complete kitchen. It gets good use in the summer and winter. The guys can keep their lunches cold, heat up meals, make coffee, etc. Saves time and money of having to go by meals when working. Saved money by not having to dispose of the appliances.

8. karl klein

karl klein Senior Member

nice shop that is just what i have been wanting may i ask what your paying?

9. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Larry,Thats a nice set up you have.Looks to be enough room,but is there ever enough room really...

10. Lux Lawn

The shop goes for $800 a month but I got the guy to give me a deal in exchange for some work to be done on the property.We started maintaining the little bit of grass that there is and cutting down weeds along the fence and cleaning up the litter because the place is basically a mess down there.So he gave it to me for $500 a month.Plus utilities.

Camland--No there is probably never enough room...right now there is but if the business keeps growing and I hope it does then that place will be packed.I really want to buy an older dump truck some time next year.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2005
  11. Lux Lawn

Good idea.