1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Shop Pictures

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Dstosh, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Started Moving into a new shop today, Took a few pictures at the end of the day when we got 80% of the stuff moved. Its about 2k SqFt. Its nice to be able to pull a truck in when something needs to be fixed. Not organized yet, Working on it. Let me know what you think

CIMG0592.JPG

CIMG0594.jpg

CIMG0597.jpg

CIMG0598.jpg

CIMG0599.jpg

2. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

one more picture. Picked a good day to move, it was almost 60 out.:dizzy:

CIMG0600.jpg

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice. Did you build it?

4. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good but :Dyour already out of room! time for a addition........

5. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

Looks nice!

You had a real nice day to move in on! Couldn't ask for better than 68 and sunny in March.

Good luck this year:nod:

6. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Thats what i was thinking, and time for a mop job. Your shop looks good, good luck with it

7. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

No, Im not out of room Come on.:gunsfiring: It is 3 times the size of my other shop. I just put the trucks in there to get them in the shot, they most likely wont stay in there. The black one is my dd. I didnt build it, It is a rental that is part of a larger building, This is just sectioned off.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2008
  8. ers101799

ers101799 Junior Member

looks good..... looks like u needed some help to move all that stuff..... how did u get it all in one day?

9. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

all you need now is a truck lifted too service your trucks . keep us posted nice shop

10. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

I have excellent help. If you look in the second to last picture you can see one of my helpers. He is pretty good, but you have to kick him in the ass once and a while.:nod:

11. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Shop looks good

12. ers101799

ers101799 Junior Member

thats good to always have good help.......the kid in the pic looks like he dose the ass kicking

13. yancy

yancy Senior Member

looks great finished walls and a bathroom what a luxury.

14. Snowman16

Snowman16 Member

Looks good, plenty of room once the trucks are out.

15. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

looks good.. u might want to see if u can find the shelfing u see at home depot and lowes the heavy steel stuff it works very well but expensive.. keeps ur stuff clean and orginized

16. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

get bored and start building shelves and stuff .... then just get a forklift and youll be set....:nod::drinkup:

17. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

VERY NICE SHOP LETS SEE SOME PICS AFTER ITS ALL DONE GOOD LUCK WITH IT:drinkup:

18. tcalb2

tcalb2 Junior Member

I have to admit I'm jealous. I've been renting outside storage for awhile now and It must be nice to be able to pull stuff inside like you said and work on it out of the weather. I'm constantly chasing my tarps when they blow off my equipment. Just bought a fabric garage though so we'll see how it goes. good luck, looks like a great potiental

19. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice Shop :salute:

20. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Thanks for the compliments. I built a L shaped work bench 10' one way and 12' the other. I will get some pictures up tomorrow.