1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Shop and plow pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by skywalker, Jan 20, 2011.

1. skywalker

skywalker Member
    from NW PA

Well I finally got the shop i was dreaming of since i was 12 years old in 1985 when all this BS started. shes halfway done

Barndoors on.jpg

Plows twin.jpg

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

looks pretty big. plenty of room for all your equipment
  3. skywalker

skywalker Member
    from NW PA

32 x 48 with 16 foot overhangs, 16foot ceilings, and a full second story, its too small, were out of room allready, but this was as much money as i didnt have
  4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Looks awesome! Can't wait to see pics when construction is complete!
  5. KingDuramax

KingDuramax Senior Member

Very Nice!
  6. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

Looks great!!! storage space upstairs or living quarters?

why didnt you spray foam?
  7. Holland

Holland Senior Member

Congrats on the shop!
  8. Jello1

Jello1 Senior Member

Looks really good. Coming from a professional insulation installer. If you were closer to northeastern PA i'd offer to help. But since i'm on the other side. Your local insualtion contractor can usually come and do the job for less than you can buy it at Home depot etc.
  9. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

NICE!!!!!! How many trucks do you have? When are we gonna get more pic's? lol
  10. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

the garage looks nice . you never can buid them big enought lol just wounder why to didn't enclose the sides and why do you have a pole you could not do that with a beam to make it open space?
    any more pics of the upstairs and how you have the stair way set up?
  11. skywalker

skywalker Member
    from NW PA

the sides will be enclosed, in floor heat when i rob another bank, i have a tree service with my biz partner, so wood is abundant, the upstairs will be living quarters in a few years, i ran out of dough, more pics to follow
  12. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

Very nice! I can't wait to have a bigger shop like that with living quarters, hopefully soon!

from Chicago

14. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking shop, wish mine was on my property.
  15. jgoetter1

jgoetter1 Senior Member

Good work- how much land do you have?
  16. ff1241

ff1241 Member

Your building my dream home. The only thing you still need to add it the brass fireman's pole. We need more pic's. Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up