1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New shirts with new logo

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by merrimacmill, Sep 16, 2011.

1. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Just had these printed up today in several colors.

A little back story to the saying on the front, in the documentary my mother was ambushed for an interview by the camera crew, and she just randomly came out with "I think he was born with slush in his veins." So then during the SIMA symposium, the snow strategies, and then many other non industry related people starting commenting about how great they thought that line was and I had over 20 or so comments about the line, so I filed a trademark and put it on shirts and sweatshirts. These aren't work shirts or anything, just something unique to hand out.

And no, the website on the back of these shirts is not up yet, will be within a week or so though.

First picture is the front, second and third are the backs..

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Collin that is completely awesome! The shirts look great too!

3. Fire_n_Ice

Fire_n_Ice Senior Member

That's a great saying! And the history behind it is even better! Those are great looking shirts...I really like the black ones!

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

The shirts look great.

5. snorider075

snorider075 Senior Member

Awesome shirts!!!

6. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

NIce Shirts! Send me one and i'll REP your company! haha!

7. merrimacmill

from MA

Pm me your address and size and I'll have one sent out

8. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

They look good. Cool story on your tag line. Thumbs Up

Did the same outfit print both of those shirts? They didn't quite match the colors of your logo in the different shirts.....

9. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

You stole your mom's quote....better make sure she didn't trademark that or she'll own Terra too

10. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

Dope shirt. ill take an x-large one please :) 99% of my wardrobe consists on free shirts from other peoples companys.

11. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

And the other 1% is dumpster diving at goodwill boxes.

12. merrimacmill

from MA

Yes the same people did them. We had a bit of difficulty because I insisted on using a acrylic based screen print since that gave us a print that is so thin, you can't really even feel it on any of the shirts. I hate printed shirts with that really thick screen print that cracks after several washes, and makes my back sweat. I also went with full retail quality, high thread count, and american made shirts. Being higher thread count, they are thinner shirts, this also added to the color issues on the darker colors.

But all in all, it was worth it. I'm very happy with the quality of the finial product. I can't even feel the print on the shirts at all.

13. Rich Graz

Rich Graz Senior Member

nice shirts, I will post mine as soon as they come in (a week or 2 out). I will take one of yours in the meanwhile :) I remember seeing the Terra logo at a Sima build a bid class in PA ?

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  14. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

very nice shirt. love the slogan on the back.

15. Rich Graz

Rich Graz Senior Member

looks like slogan is on the front and logo on the back

16. merrimacmill

from MA

That is correct.

17. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Awesome shirts Collin. Clean and simple but very well done.

18. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I really like that. I have been trying to get shirts made for a while. I am having some graphic problems.