1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New set of tires

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ChevyHDkid45, Sep 28, 2010.

1. ChevyHDkid45

ChevyHDkid45 Member

Just got these thrown on my set of summer wheels 325/60/18 Hankook Dynapro ATMs. Let me know what you guys think. Negative or not bring them on.

Truck 002.jpg

Truck 003.jpg
  2. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Know a few guys that have them and love them!

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

i think someone put a dent in your truck
  4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I realy like the rims and the tires look good to.
  5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Very nice, very nice indeed !
  6. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Just keep them rotated every 3-3500 miles... They go choppy real quick...
  7. TrentM90

TrentM90 Junior Member

ive seen your truck drivin on hwy 7 , probably 2 months ago. slick lookin truck
  8. ChevyHDkid45

ChevyHDkid45 Member

Oh really? I didnt notice that. Yeah it happened last winter a sign was in my blind spot and kinda scraped the edge of the box. Havent had time to fix it hopefully when everything slows down here it can go on the agenda.
  9. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

I am leaning towards those for my 1ton. I heard they are also good in the snow.
  10. RyanM

RyanM Junior Member
    from Usa

Nice buddy

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

youd be surprised to hear people say where lol
  12. justinsp

justinsp Senior Member

Follow UP

I am just curious how you like these tires so far. I am in desperate need of a new set of tires and I am seriously considering these. I am also looking at the Falken Rocky Mountain ATS or the Goodyear Silent Armor(which I currently have on truck with 43K). The price of the Hankooks at Discount tires cant be beat. Also, are your tires a 10 ply?

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks,

13. ChevyHDkid45

ChevyHDkid45 Member

So far they have been great. Quiet going down the highway and handle good. There never going to see snow i have a set of BFG all terrains for the winter on my stock wheels. I wanted to get BFGs for these but could get myself to spend the extra cash for summer tires.
  14. grosser397

grosser397 Senior Member

i bet you went to westside tire!
  15. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

I have those tires in 285/70/17 and love them. They are great in the snow. Great tire for the price. I rotate mine every 5000 and after 20,000 miles I have only used up about a 1/3 of the tread.
  16. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

What did they run you $ wise?
  17. snowman6

snowman6 Senior Member

Looks Great.
  18. ChevyHDkid45

ChevyHDkid45 Member

Nope went to discount here in Minnetonka. By the way how is the z master we traded with you last spring at Cabelas?