1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new s10

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by rfed32, Feb 4, 2006.

1. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

just picked this up off a guy from work its aa 1996 chevy s10 with 86k 5spd nice little truck i took the tool box off since half of my tools dont fit in it....but it gets me from point a to b and it came with a western 6'6'' dont have pics of it b.c its still at the shop i just snaped a quick one today...

ive been drivin to and from work in a 1992 toyota camry and cant take it anymore the only good thing was it got good gas mil. and my boss has been givin me **** b.c i cant pick up stuff from HD or anywhere with a car so i can at least tow my trailer if it wont fit in the bed...

its cool to b.c i had a 1995 sonoma and have all the aftermarket parts from it not much just a few things and im gonna throw them on here...cant wait for snow...

1089.jpg