1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New S-10 Pickup for Plowing

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Joseph Meidling, Jan 15, 2001.

1. Joseph Meidling

Joseph Meidling Junior Member

I am trying to find a compact 4x4 that I can use for some limited snow plowing. Can any of the new S-10 pickup trucks be used? This vehicle will also be my primary transportation to and from work.

2. Smither

Smither Member

If you post this question in the snow plowing discussion forum, you'll get some good answers. The guys there know their stuff. Some of them have used S-10's and S-10 Blazers. From what I understand, some prefer them to other small pickups. I thought one guy was having trouble finding a snow plow mount for his newer S-10. Like I said, snow plowing discussion forum people can definitely help you out and set you straight. Do a thread search, 'cause there have been some discussions on this subject in the very recent past. Good luck!!