1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New roadwatch ss system for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by akron pa pw, Jan 9, 2011.

1. akron pa pw

akron pa pw Junior Member

I have a Brand New Roadwatch SS still in the box for sale. They are going for $574.00 @ www.dultmeier.com/products/0.262/80 Check them out, they can save you alot of money. Asking $450.00 plus shipping ( USPS flat rate box to your address). laeve a message on this board and Iwill contact you. NO, I do not forward to spammers. Thanks

2. akron pa pw

Check it out, all of the State and County trucks use them.This system mounts right on your mirror gives you the outside temperature and the actual road temperature.Makes sure that your not wasting your salt on tempertures below 15 degrees. Make your customers happy and melt the snow using the right materials. No, I'm not a dealers, just trying to help you save some money. I accept credit cards via PayPal. Sorry no checks or Money orders. If it doesn't sell this week then it's going on E-Bay with a Buy-it now of $525.00

3. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

does it get powered by any 12v source in the truck?

4. akron pa pw

Yes, you can wire it to your fuse box, lighter outlet with a lighter plug or direct to your battery. There is an optional stand that you can mount it on top of your dash. Or you could get a bracket for a oil presse guage and mount it in that then velcro it to your dash. If you don't want to use in the summer I would suggest the stand and put a plug on it. Thanks R.S.J.