1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Rims, Tires, Paint, and dump trailer

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mcwlandscaping, Aug 1, 2008.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Havn't posted pics on here for awhile, the rims and tires are about a month old now and the bedliner on the bottom part of the truck was done a couple weeks ago as well. The rims are GM steel wheels that i painted black. The dump trailer i just got last saturday and built the sides for this past wednesday. Let me know what you think! :)

sorry about the crappy pics, must have happened when i compressed them...you get the jist of it though! :)

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_1208.jpg

IMG_1210.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

2. gkm

gkm Senior Member

looks good I like the look of black wheels:drinkup:

3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks great...how did your truck and plow do this winter? I kno you had a crap load of snow this year, we did not hear much from you!;)

4. mcwlandscaping

:) had a few problems here and there this winter just replacing some things that were probably just worn out from the age of the truck. I do wish that the truck held the plow a little better, more rigid like the solid front axles, i don't mind the rough ride :) Truck ran strong and has ran strong since, i couldn't be happier with the truck!! Plow was great too, i rebuilt the entire thing so i would sure hope it would do well! :)

5. mcwlandscaping

Clearer pic of the truck and dump trailer...i couldn't stand how bad the other pics are

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1208.JPG

IMG_1205.JPG

6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Like the dump ,I have a PJ also. You are running with a heavy duty receiver,right?

7. mcwlandscaping

Thanks GV; Wouldn't do it any other way! :)

8. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

How big is the trailer? How much mulch can you put in that?

9. mcwlandscaping

Trailer bed is 5ft wide, 10ft long, and about 4.5ft. high inside demensions...so about 8.3 yards topped off. I would probably put 6 in it max, maybe more depending how far i was going. I made the box big because it will have a leaf loader on it in the fall time.

10. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

11. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Looks good, like the bedliner on the bottom, been thinking of doing that myself. The sides on the trailer look nice too, very usfeful trailer.payup

12. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

lookin fresh mike

13. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

Nice rims, and cool dump trailer, it would be useful for me for sure! Enjoy:D

14. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

NICE LOOKING EQUIPMENT YA GOT THERE BEST OF LUCK :drinkup:

15. Bibbo

Bibbo Senior Member

lookin good buddy, box looks great, those sides are huge on the trailor lol, looks great man

16. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Looking really good! All you need to do is spray the inside of the bed now.

17. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

btw- what mowers are you running & how many accounts?

18. mcwlandscaping

I'm running an eXmark WB....ive only got about 20 lawn accounts, i'm focusing more on landscape installs/repair/maintenance :)

19. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Wow I think your truck looks great, especially with the rims, nice dump trailer too

20. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Nice equiptment man