1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New rim ideas?

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by hikeradk, Aug 6, 2013.

1. hikeradk

hikeradk Senior Member

Looking to buy new tires and want to get some new rims for my truck. Any suggestions for a good solid replacement truck tire rim for my 2004 Dodge Ram 2500?

2. ram4x443015

ram4x443015 Senior Member

i have rims off a h2 hummer on my 07 dodge ther is a little bit of mod work to get them to fit you have to cut the stock center cap to get them to fit and mill a very small lipe off the inside of the rims to get them to fit the hub

h2 rims.JPG

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That's one sharp truck, Ram.

4. ram4x443015

ram4x443015 Senior Member

thanks i have a tool box and home made back rack with lights on it now

5. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  6. hikeradk

hikeradk Senior Member

Interesting the Hummer Rims look great on the truck and I have the same silver paint scheme.

7. Leland Lawn

Leland Lawn Member

What's your budget? I'd say that that would decided a few things right away. Also what do you plan to do with the truck, and how much do you drive?

8. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

Thanks! Ill have to snap a photo when its clean as it looks a lot better! I had to throw on the flares to cover up the box rust :mad:

If you're looking for aftermarket rims you can go to Rimz one. Myself and friends have bought from them and they have great service prices and fast shipping!!

http://rimzoneonline.com/

Dont forget you cant go with anything smaller than a 17" due to the brake calipers.