1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Rig

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by FSUPERDUTY, Sep 25, 2009.

1. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

09 GMC 2500HD crew-cab

New GMC 002.jpg

2. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Did you trade your ford in at the chevy dealer on 14 in harvard? lol, I was just looking for an old thread of yours to ask this same question but since this came up....... lol

3. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

Yes I did!

4. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

I've always drooled over your old truck. lol
    Saw it yesterday driving back from school (platteville) and I knew that had to be it!
    So why the gmc vs. the ford?

5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

That's a sharp looking truck. I love the look of the new GMC's.

6. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

I wanted a crew cab again,They gave me a good deal. I have owned every brand with GM being the majority.I will tell you I will miss the Ford for sure!

7. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

welcome back to the best wesport very nice truck :nod:best of luck with her this year
    :drinkup:

8. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

thanks for choosing government motors, your warranty will be handled by the dmv, thanks from obama

9. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey nice rig. 6.0 liter or the duramax allison combo?

10. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Damn good looking rig you got there!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  11. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

nah, I'm willing to bet that the 6.0....it would have the emblems flagging otherwise.

12. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Thats a sharp looking truck! Be sure to get some pics up when you get the blade on it

13. D DeSantis

D DeSantis Member

Now That is a truck!!! love the black but have fun trying to keep it shiny......it seems like everytime the wind blows my black one gets dirty!

14. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Nice truck! Does that have plow prep? I thought they told me you couldn't get that on a crew cab. Just wondering.

15. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Sharp truck. I plow for jeremy too iv seen you at burnt toast im pretty sure last year . Now im the only one in the fleet with a Ford 6.0. Everybodys got black trucks hahaha. nice truck though, I love the short bed and those mirrors make those trucks look good.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  16. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

Got to go with the company colors right! And yes 6.0 Gas,6speed auto.3.73 locking diff,snowplow prep,integrated brake controler,cab,lights all the important stuff!

17. eaglegrounds

eaglegrounds Member

Very nice looking truck, a guy i do work for in the summer has the chevy equivalent of it.

18. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Awesome Truck!!!

19. 80sturgisrider

80sturgisrider Member

I checked out your new truck yesterday, knowing that by today, you would have somehow changed your username to something more appropriate to that fine machine you got. I am strictly a GM guy so I am biased, but your current username is confusing.