1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Rig

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Troybaseball21, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Troybaseball21

Troybaseball21 Member
    from Ohio

Upgraded from an 03 2500 with a Hiniker V-Plow to this 05 2500 with a Boss V-Plow. All because I wanted newer, and a 6 speed. :) I'll Post some pics of my inside with my plow and spreader control mount tomorrow.

IMG00024.jpg

IMG00023.jpg

2. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice rig. The 600 series motor is real nice huh. Biger turbo and such. You will notice a difference in the MPG. I would recomend the smarty jr

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Your left leg is going to get sore. That's one reason I bought my 98. It's an auto. Sweet rig!!

4. Troybaseball21

Troybaseball21 Member
    from Ohio

If you go by the over head it says I get bout 24 on the highway. I haven't hand calculated but every time I fill up it says anywhere between 650-700 on a full tank. Again haven't hand calculated anything yet.

5. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

The overhead is off by leaps and bounds. I'll bet your hand-calculated mileage is closer to 17-19mpg.

6. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

That's a nice rig. Bet you can't wait to plow with it!