1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new rig

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowinjoe, Dec 29, 2004.

1. snowinjoe

snowinjoe Senior Member

Wife gave me a hummer for christmas. Now to find a plow.
  2. alittle1

alittle1 Member

Depends on how you mean that... See attached photo.

3. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

LOL :jester: maybe you should reword that so no one misreads it. :D

As for a plow I don't know what to tell you. Maybe a few of the members who are also dealers can help you out, but I haven't heard of a mount for HUMMER.
  4. Voyager AL

Voyager AL Member

It comes with a class 3 hitch in the front. Buy a SnowSport
  5. ztoro

ztoro Junior Member
    from NJ

isnt a H2 basically a Suburban frame with a different body? I would imagine it should not be hard to find a plow....

I live down the street from James Hummer in NJ, It seems they cant give the H2 away... its unreal how many they have on the lot. I heard Hummer cut back on the production of those is that true?
  6. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

I don't know of mounts except for a fisher dealer somewhere in NY that makes a custom (?) mount for the H2 Hummer. None of the plow companies have it listed in their applications guides. I don't know what frame its on. :confused:
  7. snowinjoe

snowinjoe Senior Member

heres that picture of my Hummer. I've decided to go with a custom plow.

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

So you wasted some of the other's time or thought's asking about a remote control toy?

9. snowinjoe

snowinjoe Senior Member

maybe you left your sense of humour in your truck :waving: My first post didnt work the pic was there and then it wasnt. Check the glove box. :)